Disney Memory Maker Worth the Money?
You are planning your magical vacation & you have to decide whether to purchase Memory Maker? I have purchased it for each of our Disney Vacations.
Yet, after our first trip I was pretty disappointed with photo pass. We didn’t get a lot of pictures & there were few photo pass photographers stationed about. I did complete a survey at the end of our trip specifically on photo pass.
Since that first trip Disney has greatly improved the Photo Pass (memory maker) experience & I am happy that I continued to purchase it for our other trips. Here are my top reasons to purchase photo pass.
1. Mama, you get to be in the pictures too! For me most of the time I am the one taking the pictures. I love having pictures!
2. It frees me up from taking most of the pictures & I get to be in the moment. Enjoying my children’s reactions as they meet characters for the first time!
3. All your pictures are connected through your magic band (seamlessly) & available to look at almost at once through the My Experience app. Since you purchased photo pass you can download print & share!
4. Photo pass photographers are now stationed all across the parks & you can get in some fun/creative pictures.
You can even ask your photographer for some pixie dust & magical additions to your photos. The places where they don’t have a lot of photo pass photographers are at the character meals. Some restaurants take your picture in the beginning but not throughout the meal during the character meet & greets.
5. When you get home from your vacation, you can log onto Disney & have fun ordering mementos from your pictures with your Memory Maker.
6. You can download pictures from the rides & videos. I did not get to ride seven dwarfs mine train with M (her first time on a roller coaster) but there was a video, so I got to enjoy the experience.
7. Disney has a magical way of helping to create memories that last a lifetime. Our children truly love looking through the photos and reminiscing about our vacations.
I would love to read any experiences you have had with photo pass and Memory Maker.
Til Our Next Adventure,