The Best Homeschooling Podcasts
I Love podcasts lately both for growing my business and home schooling. I use podcasts to keep me motivated in our home schooling journey and to keep me inspired. I also have some favorite podcasts that we listen too when we are playing, doing free art, and quiet activities.
Affiliate links are included below. This means I will receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase a product through my link. Thank you for your support! 🙂
Here are my Favorites :
- A Delectable Education – Through weekly conversations, three moms who have studied the Charlotte Mason method of education and put her ideas into practice in their homes join together to share with one another for benefits of listeners by giving explanations of Mason’s principles and examples of those principles put into practice out of their own teaching experience.
- Wild & Free – A Beautiful Home School community.
- Cultivating the Lovely This is the podcast all about pouring the labor, care and study into the role God has given us as wives, moms, women, and homemakers. It is meant to inspire us to be living with passion, intention, beauty and delight in the everyday moments, right where we’re at.
- Coffee & Crumbs – The wildly popular storytelling site about motherhood is now in audible form! This is your companion for kitchen cleanups, stroller walks, or daily carpool hustle.
- Wow in the World – Hosts Mindy Thomas and Guy Raz guide curious kids and their grown ups on a journey into the wonders of the world around them. We’ll go inside our brains, out into the space and deep into the coolest new stories in science and technology. ( We LOVE this Podcast!)
- Brains On!- Is a Science Podcast for curious kids and adults from American Public Media. Co-hosted each week by kid scientist and reporters from public radio, we ask questions and go wherever the answers take us.
Til Our Next Adventure,