Magnolia Market & The Silos
Hey There! I am so excited to write this post….we made the trip to Waco, TX! I have followed Fixer Upper since the beginning and fell in Love! I loved watching the episodes that would feature the Silos. At the top of our bucket list is a visit to Magnolia in Waco, TX. Below is my impressions of Magnolia Market & The Silos.
Magnolia is filled with warm and welcoming people. After reading other’s posts we decided to time our visit later in the afternoon after lunchtime It turned out perfectly as it wasn’t crowded, and we found parking easily.
Note: There are parking lots near that you have to pay $10 or you can park for FREE around the back of the silos if they are not full.
2. We explored the Market and the Silos before we got in line for the Silos baking Company.
Note : On Our Visit the hours were 9-6pm for the market & Silos. The Silos Baking Co. opened at 7:30 and closed at 6. They are closed on Sundays. I would double check times. I did read on another bloggers website if you get there early it is less crowded as well.
3. The Market was a cross between a Pottery Barn & Pier One with a Johanna Gaines style! I was in love with all the items. As this Summer trip is to focus on experiences I purchased a T-shirt and a new cook book on Clean Eating called Clean Slate. The Sales associates were knowledgeable and super friendly.
4. In the back section of the Silos is the green space for playing games, soccer,and relaxing areas.
Note : My children loved playing soccer on the turf and relaxing in the overstuffed comfy chairs.
5. There are a lot of covered areas with picnic tables & food trucks. We got a Alabama Sweet Tea in a cool Mason Jar souvenir cup. I could have eaten my way through the food trucks but decided to save it for the cupcakes. There are food choices from hot dogs, snow cones, BBQ, pizza…you name it, and they have it. The atmosphere is relaxing and perfect for families.
6. The line for Silos Baking Co. wasn’t too long, and they have a great system down. About halfway through the line they give you a paper menu to fill out and have ready for the cashier.
I ended up getting four different cupcakes…they were delicious. The Strawberry Lemonade was my Favorite ( Strawberry Cake with a Lemon buttercream frosting).
Note : While waiting in line with K & B….I met another Mom in line with her 3 year old, and we chatted. She works at the Magnolia Table and was super friendly. Everyone I encountered was friendly and outgoing a true southern feel.
Overall the trip was a lot of fun! We explored the whole area and relaxed together as a family. We are hoping to stop by the Magnolia Table on our way out of Texas and pick up a few items from the Grab & Go section.
Til Our Next Adventure
Don’t forget to subscribe Adventures In Wonderland for fun giveaways every month!