To My Middle Child I See You
To My Sweet Middle Child I See You. I sometimes know it doesn’t feel that way. I see your frustration when you need some extra snuggles & your baby brother gets jealous. I see the disappointment on your face. I understand the uncertainty that comes with being the middle child. You want to be like your big sister, but get frustrated when it’s hard. In all this I want you to know…
1. You are loved
2. Your sweet disposition & willingness to compromise and share doesn’t go unnoticed
3. I know you are stuck between being a big girl & still needing some extra mommy time.
4. The Joy and Wonder you have for life, has taught me to embrace Joy & Wonder again.
5. Each time you wrap your arms around my neck and snuggle in my heart melts.
6. Your explosive emotions remind me that sometimes we all need a little more understanding.
7. The Love you show your brothers and sister makes my heart both melt and swell with pride.
8. I love your quirky personality and dimples.
9. You teach me something new each day.
10. Having you in my life is a blessing.
Please remember you are uniquely you and God made you perfect the way you are. When you feel that I am pulled away from you know this I do see you! I promise to remember to give you extra Lovin’s and understanding. I am thankful that God chose me to be your mom!
To all my fellow mama’s who have a middle child remember to give them some extra love, patience, & understanding….because there are times they get lost in the chaos of every day. Also remember you are not alone Mama for the days when you feel pulled in many different directions and unknowingly find yourself pushing aside the middle one when life is chaos. Also remember you are a wonderful Mom!
Til Our Next Adventure,