5 Reasons A Mom Needs Pantry Box
OK, Mama if you have not tried out Pantry Box from Amazon then you are missing out on a huge time saver. I am all about time saving and making my life easier as a mom. What is pantry box?
Affiliate links are included below. This means I will receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you purchase a product through my link. Thank you for your support! 🙂
Pantry Box is a service through Amazon that delivers a variety of non-perishable groceries and household products in one box to your front door. I typically have 2 boxes delivered a month. You can have as many delivered as you need. Below are the reasons I LOVE pantry box.
1. I don’t have to drag all my children to the store. I can get most of what I need delivered by pantry box.
Note: We are traveling for the summer so the great thing is I can set up a pantry box and have delivered to my destination so it’s been super helpful instead having to scout out a grocery store right away.
2. The prices are similar and sometimes cheaper than the store plus you get coupons as well.
Note: I love Costco as much as the next person….but I tend to pick up items I don’t need or too much of something. This way I get what I need and nothing more….no temptations here!
3. My pantry box is delivered within a few days of ordering my items.
Note : No more running out of snacks and or laundry detergent. If you have Alexa I am sure it’s even easier! We haven’t jumped on the Alexa train as of yet.
4. They have a large variety of items you can order.
Note : My order looks like the following : 365 Animal Crackers, 365 Cheese Crackers, Pretzels, Kind Bars, Apple Sauce, Nutella, Laundry Soap, Softener, Dryer Sheets, Dog Snacks, Paper Towels, Napkins, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Detergent, Hand Soap……..and the list goes on!
5. Amazon purchased Whole Foods now you can get a large selection of Whole Food brands on Amazon as well as many other items. I like that I have healthy choices available.
Have you used Pantry Box? Do you have favorites you order from Amazon?
Til Our Next Adventure,