The 5 Best Podcasts
For Mama’s with a Side Hustle
I am a learner & I have fallen in Love with Podcasts. They are such an easy way for me to learn from other Mama’s & Women that are striving to make their dreams a reality. If you are learning a new side hustle or building a business then these are my top podcasts that I highly Recommend!
1. Dais – Rachel Hollis – Author of Girl Wash Your Face, each week she delivers a bold conversation with fellow business powerhouses that provide the listener with real life tangible take away! Each Episode will go live Every Tuesday!
2. Christy Wright’s Business Boutique– The Business Boutique is a growing community of women making money doing what the Love! In each episode business coach and Ramsey Personality Christy Wright takes a deep dive into topics like marketing, selling, social media, and profits. Christy Delivers motivating and thought-provoking messages while sharing stories of women who have found success that will inspire you on your journey.
3. Jenna Kutcher – The Goal Digger Podcast – Jenna brings you the productivity tips, social media strategies,business hacks,and inspirational stories that can help YOU design your dream career. Jenna shares tangible tips and hacks that she used to become a self-made millionaire.
4. Amy Porterfield – Online Marketing Made Easy – Amy’s specialty is getting in the trenches with you . Thinking about creating an online course? Want to promote with Webinars? Need help with your Facebook Ads? Discover why hundreds of thousands of online business owners turn to her to generate more profits and to make sense of the online marketing space, implement the strategies that get results, and turn that side hustle into a business that lasts.
5. She Did it Her Way – Amanda Boleyn is on a mission to help more women succeed and break into the entrepreneurial world. Learn how to create a thriving business whether it be online or offline with marketing, product creation, and mindset training designed just for you the female entrepreneur.
These are my top Podcasts that I like to listen to each week. My goal is to listen to one from each person sometimes two and then mix in one of my favorite homeschooling podcasts. I think it’s important as either someone who has had a side hustle for a while or are new to your side hustle to constantly have a growth mindset.
Do you have any favorite entrepreneurial or motivating podcasts? Please share!
Til Our Next Adventure,