The Journey Begins
If you had told me last year, that we would have sold everything we own (except personal items), uprooted our lives to move to a city we knew nothing about I would have told you that you were crazy! Yet, as I begin to launch this blog…. I have been pushed in more ways than one to get out of my bubble, gained some perspective along the way, and started to dream again.
I have realized my dreams for myself and family are truly a possibility. These last 6 months have stretched me personally, I have been able to quiet the noise and turn to my tribe and explore what if’s in ways that I would have never dreamed of before. This blog is one of those dreams, sharing my dreams is scary so here it goes…
1. Write, blog, & start my children’s books series (get it published should be included too!)
2. Travel for an extended period with my Tribe aka (family) (I want to see & experience the world sharing it with my family).
3. Homeschooling & Worldschool my children
4. Make our family life always a priority
5. Become a Runner
Dreams are important, I didn’t realize how I had stopped dreaming….. I also have to admit I was afraid to dream again. I struggle with being different deep down I like fitting in and still struggle to embrace who I am. I thought to myself is this the life I want? Deep down I was unhappy, sure most of the time I was happy (I tend to be an optimistic person) but I felt stuck constantly running in circles. I had all this noise going on around me and was struggling to know what I wanted. As I begin to embrace my dreams and make them my reality (with a lot of hard work) ….I think I should introduce myself.
Who am I? ……well deep breath here it goes, because if you’re going to Follow along on our Adventures In Wonderland you should truly know me. Here are the top 15 things you should know…
1. I am a woman who loves deeply and passionately especially my husband & children
2. I am a dreamer
3. I am emotional and expressive.
4. I struggle with people pleasing.
5. I start & stop projects (because I get discouraged or distracted)
6. I often forget about self-care and give everything to everyone else
7. I am constantly learning & trying to evolve.
8. I LOVE Coffee, Pizza, & most chocolate desserts (except I don’t like nuts in sweets, something my hubby & I have in common).
9. I married the LOVE of my life…even though we are crazy different he is my best friend.
10. I am flawed in more ways than one but I have learned to embrace this & change what I want for me.
11. I LOVE to read fictional books, and I am horrible non-fiction reader (it takes me FOREVER to read a non-fictonal book), now I listen to audio books for nonfiction (much better).
12. I like to cook.
13. I LOVE being with my children
14. I LOVE Disney (I am such a child at heart)
15. I am loyal
16. I love to travel
If you made it this far then I guess you’re interested in following along….drumrolll please this blog is about the following: Our family’s adventures & my personal growth. This blog will cover all our travels, craziness, and family (included will be some funny stories along the way). Thank you for joining in our Adventure.
I would love your feedback and for updates click the button below.
Til Our Next Adventure,