Top 10 Favorite Essential Oils
YES! I am one of those people & Mom’s. I use essential oils throughout my every day life. I was first introduced to essential oils I wasn’t so sure how much I would truly use them. At first, I thought I would diffuse them and replace my chemical candles with essential oils and a diffuser.
Secondly, I thought I would use them to help with H & my children’s allergies. However, once I began using essential oils and learning about them I began inserting them into my every day life.
But for someone who is new to essential oils and thinking about getting started or doing some research it can be a bit overwhelming. I thought I would give you a quick breakdown of my favorite oils and why I love them so much.
Note : I do use young living oils …..I know there are other oil companies out there and you can get oils at most stores these days (beware of the store bought oils check the labels please). As to the other company I haven’t done a ton of research on them. The reason I personally chose to go with young living is for two reasons I have a good friend that introduced them to me and has helped me learn about oils and is very knowledgeable. Secondly young living catalog and the online website is super user-friendly. The way they market their oils is user-friendly (especially for a newbie)!
My Top 10 Favorite Oils
1. Breathe Again Roller – Young living makes this roller (I tried making my own rollers and still do from time to time) but I love this one already made by young living. I use it for seasonal allergies and colds. My kids Love it and don’t fight me to roll it on them. We roll it on under noses and behind ears for allergies and cold season.
2. R C – This oil Rocks with colds…I mix it with vitamin e oil to act like a vicks substitute. I put it on bottoms of feet and I diffuse it. If you end up with a cold this is my go to oil!
3. Lavender – I use this oil in everything! I use it in lotions, cleaning, diffusing, and combating ear infections (combine with tea tree oil). I always keep 2 bottles in stock.
4. Owie Oil – This oil is part of the kid scent oil line for young living. This oil works for cuts and scrapes. My husband uses it for blisters and or hang nails and swears by it. I put it on my childrens bug bites and any boo boos, and they heal up super fast! They also don’t fight me putting it on. I have two bottles of this one I keep in my diaper bag.
5. Tea Tree Oil – This oil has many uses. I use it for the following : cleaning, colds and infections, and keeping ear infections and swimmers ear away.
6. Thieves Oil – This is another oil blend and it is great for cleaning, fevers, immunity boosting ( in the winter during flu season I roll it on the bottom of my children’s feet) and I love diffusing it.
7. Purification Oil– Another oil blend but I love diffusing it and using it throughout the house. It is amazing at keeping trash cans clean and diaper pails from not stinking.
8. Stress Away Roller and Oil – Young living makes this in both roller form and oil bottle. The roller I use a lot and wear it as a perfume as well (I gave up chemical perfumes a year ago). This smells like limes & vanilla every time I diffuse I relax and or wear it.
10. Deep Relief Roller – We keep two of these in stock at all times. This roller relieves my headaches, sore muscles you name it. I hardly ever take any Advil anymore if I roll this on my headache is gone within 20 minutes.
Personally I have grown to Love my oils…I travel with them & a diffuser. What started out as a starter kit has grown from there. My use of oils has saved us money and made us healthier as family. But the oils listed above are the oils I always have in stock and use on a regular basis. They have been worth the investment.
If you use oils I would love to hear which ones are your favorite. If your like me a year ago and considering making an investment in oils for yourself and family then email me and I would be happy to answer your questions.
Til Our Next Adventure,